1. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. Any data that is collected on the ClickBetter site is wholly owned and maintained by ClickBetter. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number and/or credit card information.
2. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
ClickBetter.com will notify customers by email of changes to this policy that will affect information collected from them in the future. In certain circumstances, however, ClickBetter.com will not inform and obtain the consent of the customer, such as in connection with an investigation of a breach of an agreement, contravention of laws, an emergency where the life, health or security of an individual is threatened, the collection of a debt or in compliance with the request of a law enforcement agency or a court order.
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time by contacting us at support@ClickBetter.com. Please note that if you do, ClickBetter.com may suspend its provision of service to you.
This policy was last modified on October 1st 2012
ClickBetter.com collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain "personal information" (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number etc. and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
4. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
ClickBetter.com collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding ClickBetter.com services;
- to develop and provide our web site and services for our customers;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and/or services available from ClickBetter.com, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of ClickBetter.com site;
- to personalize some of our services for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from ClickBetter.com and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the ClickBetter.com site or any ClickBetter.com product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of ClickBetter.com, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the ClickBetter.com site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning ClickBetter.com site, products and services.
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails, newsletters and other communications
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
ClickBetter.com also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes. If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
5. Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
ClickBetter.com limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. ClickBetter.com does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
6. Disclosure, Processing and Retention
From time to time, ClickBetter.com may disclose certain personally identifiable information with affiliated business partners or authorized third parties on a need to know basis for evaluating authorized customers for service eligibility. With exception to the above, ClickBetter.com does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- to ClickBetter.com employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on ClickBetter.com behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if ClickBetter.com has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with ClickBetter.com rights or property, other users of ClickBetter.com web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that ClickBetter.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom, or in any other country in which ClickBetter.com or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), ClickBetter.com will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove ClickBetter.com compliance with any applicable law.
7. Accuracy of Personal Information
ClickBetter.com will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing ClickBetter.com about changes to their personal information. You can do this by contacting us at the information below. ClickBetter.com will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
8. Security Safeguards
ClickBetter.com will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
9. Access to Personal Information
ClickBetter.com will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by faxing us at: 480-393-5100 or mailing us at:
79 Chichester Street
If ClickBetter.com is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney–client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting ClickBetter.com or as described above. ClickBetter.com will promptly correct such personal information.
10. Third party links
We promote third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
11. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
12. CAN-SPAM Compliance
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
13. Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.ClickBetter.com/terms.htm.
14. Contacting Us
79 Chichester Street
Federal Trade Commision Fair
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act